Learn more about health insurance
Word of the Day
The amount you pay out of pocket for covered medical services and products, such as a doctor's visit, medical procedure, hospital stay, or prescription drugs.
The percentage you pay for some covered services. If your coinsurance is 20 percent, your health insurance company will pay 80 percent of the cost of covered services, and you will pay the remaining 20 percent.
Did you know?
Mail-order may save you time and money!
Find out how it helps you save on prescription drugs.